Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Songs and Ribbons

Dance floor tiger lady - pumping everything she has

Tigers are Inkadinkadoo with Copic faces. I used pop dots on them to help them stand out a bit.
The tree is yarn; the leaves and grass are pieces of ribbon I cut up.
It's all on more of the eco paper. I thought it looked like it could be the Forest of Moccasin Breath!!
The lyric words were just printed out and put on green paper, then put on pop dots.

She wore the tightest of pants!!

The scroll and fancy design are computer images that I printed some more
verses and award-y things on. It's the green award in the bottom right corner that I'm proud of.
The center is a button that I hot glued ribbon onto. I found a tutorial and went from there!


Stop! Collaborate and listen... to this awesome song by Leslie Hall. Use caution!! If you listen to it once, you might be ok, but if you listen to it twice, its joyful message will be stuck in your head all day. (Oh no! It's set me to rhyming!) I used her song to inspire my friend's birthday card. We watch such things and enjoy each other's company.

So, what's with all the ribbons, you may ask. The ribbons are inspired by The Pink Elephant's Challenge-TPE160 Ribbon Galore!! The opportunity to utilize one of the world's catchiest songs is related to Songbird's First Ever Challenge!! I hope you play along with these challenges - I had fun!!

Keep it crafty!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kibbi!! Thanks for joining us at Songbird challenges for our first ever challenge with this fabulous song-related card! Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fab, I love the way you have created the tree.
    Thank you for joining us at the first ever Songbird challenge.
    Pauline
    GDT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an amazing card! Thank you for joining us at Singbird Challenge blog :)

    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice card! Thank you for playing along with The Pink Elephant Challenge!

    ReplyDelete